Welcome Back to the White Mountains
**Due to the increase in COVID-19 Cases in Coos County,
it is recommended that guests where a mask when indoors.
All staff will be required to wear masks**
We are gearing up for a spectacular spring season in the mountains, while providing a safe environment for our guests and team members. While we plan to offer the same warm hospitality, you will notice changes and new protocols intended to keep everyone safe as you enjoy days filled with adventure. Some updates that you may find upon your arrival are included below:
- Expanded space between tables at The Notch Grille
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed for the outdoor deck and throughout the hotel
- The wearing of face masks is recommended for guests, employees are required to wear masks
- All team members will receive in-house training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols that will also be supplemented with various in-state certification courses
- Face Masks will be available for guests upon request
Our commitment to provide the highest standards of personalized service, safety and cleanliness remain our top priority. We are following the advice and recommended protocols set by national, state and regional agencies (including CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association, National Restaurant Association, and the State of New Hampshire). Each operating department has its own set of customized procedures designed to keep guests and team members safe. We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy a quintessential summer in New Hampshire.
There are three levels of housekeeping services that will be provided to our guests:
- Prior to Arrival: Each guestroom will be carefully inspected and overstocked with various par items to ensure a safe and seamless arrival experience
- Limited housekeeping service is available on the third day of your visit by request. Guests should coordinate with our guest services team in advance. It is requested that the room be vacant when staff enter/exit.
- Drop-Off Service: Fresh linens and towels will be packaged and placed at your door upon request
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. In addition, the frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increase and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
Dining at The Notch Grille
- At this time, breakfast and dinner service will be provided daily
- Dine-in and take-out dining are available at this time
- Seating capacity has been reduced with appropriate spacing provided between tables
- All menus are pre-printed and presented fresh for each new diner
- Reservations will be required in advance for Dinner Service at this time due to limited seating
- Table and chair cleaning is done in between seating's, to ensure all state checklist cleaning requirements have been met
- No more than eight people will be allowed per table, and unfortunately we will not be combining tables at this time
- Although the bar area will be open to order from, beverages can be consumed with limited seating at the bar or by the fire pit
Hotel Amenities & Things To Do
- Our Fitness Center will be open and available for guest use
- Our Indoor Pool will be open and available for guest use
- There is a beautiful trail system directly behind the hotel available for walking and biking. Bikes may be rented at Great Glen Trails, located across the street from the hotel